S4 Now Open!
Season Four auditions are NOW OPEN until August 1, 2021! Here's what you need to do...
- Submit a 3-minute video that shows off your campy can-do attitude
- Fill out and submit an Audition Questionnaire
VIDEOS LONGER THAN 3 MINUTES MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
Your video must include the following:
- Your name and where you are from
- Why do you want to be on Camp Wannakiki?
- Why are you the next Queen/King of Camp?
- Include at least two (2) short (10-30 second) clips of you performing in drag. Again... 10-30 seconds only! We do not want to see an entire performance, so edit down to the best parts.
- Include links to your social media in the video description.
The rest is up to YOU! Show us what you got... use your imagination and be creative! You can incorporate all of the above in whatever fashion you like. But remember: as a potential camper on season four, we expect you to “Amp Up Your Camp!”
Upload the video to YouTube and share the link with us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to set the video as “UNLISTED” so that we can see it, but it's not publicly visible. Don't have a YouTube account? Get one... it’s free!
In addition to the audition video, all applicants must complete and return the Audition Questionnaire. It's a PDF which you can fill out, but you will also need to print and sign it, then scan it and email back to us.
Applicants must be at least 21 years old!
Submit your video link (no longer than 3 minutes!) and completed Questionnaire by August 1, 2021!
Please include BOTH the video link and the Questionnaire in the SAME EMAIL. If you send them in separate emails, one might get overlooked.
There's not a lot of time... so don't dilly-dally!